Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's Summertime!!!!!




Well almost!!! I have been enjoying my summer so far! Last week was spent on vacation at Sunset Beach for our annual family vacation. Perfect weather, nice house & my 11 year old
broke out with chicken pox!! Yep he has been vaccinated, but didn't stop those pox! We were still able to spend time at the beach, kayak in the marsh behind the the house & fish.
This week I have been working on making inventory for upcoming craft fairs, a few special orders and some homemade peach cobbler...... yummmm!! Nothing like SC peaches!
I got into the Holiday Craft Bazaar in Shelby, NC by the Jr League coming up in October. That was happy news! Cleaned out a few cabinets, cleaned up my work area, boy I can make a mess fast! And boy do I have ALOT of paper! That is my next little project, to get my paper back into their storage units. I am bad about pulling out a couple of sheets til I find the one I want and not putting it back til I have a stack that is 6 inches tall!
Will have to post a story on my work area!
Have a great summer, go get you some peach cobbler with vanilla ice cream & enjoy the sunshine!

No comments: