Sunday, June 22, 2008

Sleep Deprived....

My oldest son has to have tests ran and he has to be sleep deprived for these, so Mom is also sleep deprived. No problem keeping him up til after midnight, but I don't think it is going to be easy when the alarm goes off 4 hours later & I have to get up too!

I have of course been planning what are we going to do for 4 hours til the Dr's appointment.
I have decided we will go on a very early morning walk all over the neighborhood, exploring every street, maybe I will have him count steps! Now my youngest wants me to wake him up also so he can go too! He is not a morning person, so I think he will change his mind once 4 am comes! We'll see... After our long walk, we will fix breakfast of eggs, sausage & toast. He can't have anything sugary so that rules out pancakes with syrup, toaster strudels and most of the cereals. He of course is excited about the breakfast, all his favorites & my hubby (for the first time in our 17 year marriage) me fixing him breakfast before work, a luxury he only gets on weekends! After breakfast, I figure some time in the shower will hopefully continue to keep him awake before we head off to the Dr.

After the tests are over, we both are planning nap time!

No comments: