Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Summer Vacation

School is almost out here for the summer and every year I wish I too could take a summer vacation like I used to have. This year I am doing it! I won't be taking a break from making my notebooks or Etsy, just time off my full time job to get things back in order, spend a little time with my kids, work on a few ideas that keep rattling around in my brain and take care of Mom who is having double knee replacement surgery.

I have an upcoming craft fair in August (the Mt Mitchell Craft Fair) in Burnsville, NC so will have time to make plenty of goodies for that show and also work on building up more books for an October show I am hoping to hear from!

I have just joined up with other Etsy artists from South Carolina and we are getting a street team together so this time will be great to meet up with new friends to promote our work.
Look for more info about our SC team at: http://scstreetteam.blogspot.com/ or see our work at our flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/769694@N21/.

Have a great summer!

No comments: