Friday, December 19, 2008

A Mind is a Terrible thing to waste!

You can probably guess why I make organizers & notepads!
I HAVE to make lists and write down what I have due & when.
I used to be able to remember alot of things before children.
Somehow things like people's names, my phone number & even my age
have been lost in my brain somewhere & replaced with things like
where my oldest son left his jacket, where is the match to the shoe
we can't find, and did someone let the dog out????????
I organize what we are having every night
so when I go to the store with my lists I get everything I need.
I have to do lists and even a calendar on the fridge to keep track of who goes where & when.
So what happened???
I wrote on my to do list to make cookies for the teachers, I even made the cookies, packaged them up & printed out the recipe!
I just wrote it on the wrong day!!!!!!
Maybe I need glasses?
Happy Holidays!

1 comment:

Crystal Raen said...

Oh lord, I don't even have kids yet and I still feel like I'm going to lose my mind most days! (love lists!)

Btw, I hope you don't mind but I've given you an award, stop by my blog to pick it up!